Happy Family

Happy Family
Bein Goofy!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks to Everyone

Well the day is almost over and I am looking forward to the time off. We have had a crazy couple of weeks.

Our plans are to hang out at home and have Thanksgiving dinner together. I think we all need family time! We want to get as much of that time in as we can before Tracy heads into surgery. I know that it will be quite an adjustment for everyone but we are willing to do it in order to enable Tracy to have a full recovery.

We definitely have a lot we are thankful for. One of those things being all of our friends and family and the support we have received.

So…. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!


Love,

The Hammonds

1 comment:

  1. I know that things will be ok for you guys. T is a strong person, I know he will overcome all of this and get right back to his smart "A" self in no time...

    ReplyDelete