Okay...we arrived at the hospital at 8. We were immediately taken to pre-op. I was beginning to feel hopeful they were going to get him into the OR soon this time. We waited only about 15 minutes before the nurse came in to get his stats and soon after the anesthesiologist came in to hook up the I.V. Hooray! He is finally going to get into surgery and get this thing out.
They went over the procedure with us and then they were ready to take him away from me. My nerves are definitely going crazy. I am even breaking out in hives with the stress. Now all I can do is just wait. I am just sitting here with Tracy's parents.
They just called with the first update. It looks like they have finally gotten underway with the surgery. He was hauled to the OR at 9:50. They said they had trouble positioning him and ended up having to hook a couple more I.V.'s to him. Now they are going to start chipping the skull away to get to the tumor.
They said they will have another update for me in 2 hours. As soon as I get the update, I will post it on the blog.
Thanks to everyone for their support!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment