Happy Family

Happy Family
Bein Goofy!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Waiting...


I know everyone is probably anxious to know what is going on. We are at the hospital and I came prepared with the laptop so I can post regularly so everyone will know the dealio!

Right now we are in the prep room. His surgery is scheduled for 2 but we were just told Dr. Schmidt has 2 other surgeries before Tracy's. Soooo...he may not make it into the "OR" until after 2.

Tracy is laying on the bed in the lovely hospital gown. His Mom and Dad just arrived so we are all just chatting right now waiting for them to come back with an update. I promise that when we know...you will know.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone at my work who contibuted for the Walmart gift card. I know that will come in handy! The company I work for has been great and really flexible with the situation.

The same goes for Tracy's company! Everybody there has been wonderful!!

I'll post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment