I am just going to do a quick update as I am posting this from my phone. Tracy is still vomiting at certain points in the day. His head still hurts pretty bad but he still has that push button.
They have started to give him Lortabs orally today. They said the pca (patient controlled analgesic) is great because it is instant relief but it does not stay in the system long. The lortabs will remain in the system longer and hopefully help bontrol the pain as good. They may take away his button today.
The doctor has been in a few times to check on him and said everything looks good. He has asked physical therapy to come in and get him on his feet. They may possibly get him in the shower today. Good thing too!
: )
One last thing...Dr. Schmidt said they had cut a square section from his skull to get in there to the tumor and after the surgery was done they had placed a plastic plate over the hole for safe covering.
The church has been bringing my mother and the kids dinner as I have been at the hospital every night and I wanted to say thanks to them for feeding my family. I appreciate it so much.
Okay...I'm off now to take care of my hubby!
Oh...I have attached another photo or two!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Tracy, glad to see you smiling! Just keep pushing the button.
ReplyDelete