Well I am off in a minute to go to the Hospital.
I had to go home last night because my sitter had to leave. I did call and check on him last night and they were able to get him up to walk again. He is finally eating a bit more...yet still nauseous. He has managed to keep his meals down now though.
He is still in a lot of pain and always really tired. He also has a lot of dizziness when they get him up to walk but the doctor said it will be at least 2 months before he fully recovers from the balance and dizziness problem.
Everything is pretty steady right now. I will let everyone know when he is able to go home.
Thanks
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So when can we visit him?
ReplyDeleteIt's the FOOD that gives him nausea. Take him his bacon salt..it's low sodium and might even improve that stuff they call "food" there. (A million years ago I did time in the "back kitchen" where they make up vats & tubs of patient food. I get nausea thinking about it still).
ReplyDeleteGood luck and I hope everything else is well!
Very glad to have good news! :-)
ReplyDelete